Our menu changes with the seasons, so best would be you check out the blackboard behind the counter. However, many of our drinks will be available throughout the year.
- Espresso 2.30v
- Americano 2.50v
- Cappuccino 3.50ov
- Latte Macchiato 3.80ov
Einspänner (espresso+whipped cream)2.60
- Baileys Coffee single/double 4.30/5.50
- ++ Extra shot espresso 1.40
Other warm drinks
- Matcha Latte 4.20ov
- Matcha Latte with red beans 4.50ov
- Chai Latte 3.80ov
- Dirty Chai (Chai with extra shot espresso) 5.20
- Hot Cacao 3.80ov
++ Whipped cream 0.50
- Cup of Tea (Tea bags: peppermint, 12herbs, Earl Grey, camomile) 2.10v
- Cup of Tea ( loose leaf teas according to tea menu) 3.50v
- Pot of Tea (loose leaf teas according to tea menu, pick your pot, multiple infusions f.o.c.) 6.90v
- Classic Bubble Tea 4.50ov
- Thai Bubble Tea 4.50
- Tiger milk (milk, brown sugar, tapioca) 4.50ov
- Matcha Bubble Tea 5.00ov
- Matcha Latte with red beans 5.00ov
- Peach Milk Tea 4.50ov
- Iced Tea with fruits 4.50v
- Ice Cappuccino 4.50ov
- Caramel Ice Cappuccino 4.50ov
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee 4.50
- Mango Lassi 4.50
- Espresso Tonic 4.50v
- Sandwich with regional bread, cheese or sausage1 3.70
- Homemade Cake 3.80
- Homemade Muffin 2.50
- Croissant (plain)1 2.50
- Croissant (chocolate, jam, spelt)1 2.80
- Plunder (Austrian pastry)1 3.50
- Mochi 1.50v<
- ++ Butter 0.50
- ++ Jam 0.50
- ++ Honey 0.50
- ++ Whipping cream 0.50
Units marked with a V are vegan by nature. Units with OV are also available as a vegan option.
Milky drinks like our lattes can optionally be prepared with oat milk. If anything is uncertain, feel free to ask us.
|Tadu: Turning old jeans into trendy fashion items|
Tham and her progressive label Tadu Bag are right on time to lead towards a bright and cool fashion epoch. In this story I want to tell you how she escaped the daily grind and stepped on the adventurous path of slow fashion.
|Gastro wrote about RealiTea|
Even though I published a few stories in magazines in the past, it is always a delight to appear on the papers myself!
|The stunning art of the Hmong people|
The Hmong are highlanders from the North of Vietnam. Their traditional costumes follow an old and very complex formula of weaving, indigo wax batik and embroidery. Knowledge passed on through generations.
|Awakening old jeans to new life|
How to implement a business model, be creative at the same time, develop beautiful products and even do something beneficial for the environment? I think the artists from Atelier MeJe are on the right track!
|Handmade micro macramé jewellery and shimmering insects|
Let me introduce Yen with her wonderful micro macramé jewellery and her shimmering insects, made in bead embroidery technique.
|From Hand to Heart: Thao Nguyen|
We would like to introduce our partners on our journey. Let us start with Thảo Nguyên and her wonderful hand embroidered accessories.
|From Hand to Heart|
It is about time to introduce ourselves as people, not just the business we represent. Let us start with Sang, a lover of homemade tea and coffee specialities and, as this page points out, handmade products.