You may also want to check out our online shop section, the attic (more or less random musings and stuff), or our sitemap in German. Other than that, here is a list of articles about Avanova and RealiTea:
- Avanova and RealiTea 2023-10-30 05:23:34
- Leather Jewelry 2023-10-24 12:00:53
- Hand embroidered hair accessories 2023-03-25 14:29:27
- Tadu: Turning old jeans into trendy fashion items 2023-03-07 17:22:37
- The stunning art of the Hmong people 2023-03-04 17:48:24
- Awakening old jeans to new life 2023-02-26 06:36:01
- Handmade micro macramé jewellery and shimmering insects 2023-02-23 09:59:16
- From Hand to Heart: Thao Nguyen 2023-02-23 09:59:10
- From Hand to Heart 2023-02-23 09:59:03
- Sitemap 2023-02-16 10:30:20
- When it is getting dark outside... 2022-10-08 13:55:08
- Search & Find 2021-12-20 06:43:40
- Pictures in the forest 2021-03-20 08:52:01
- Horn rings for men and women 2021-03-20 08:50:45
- 7 thin horn bangles in a set 2021-03-20 08:49:47
- Teardrop shaped horn earrings 2021-03-20 08:48:57
- Celtic knot style pendant on a sunflower 2021-03-20 08:48:07
- Lizard bracelet 2021-03-20 08:47:27
- Free Christmas Wrapping in 2020 2021-03-20 08:46:24
- Sustainable Packaging 2021-03-20 08:23:22
- Hand made horn bracelets 2021-03-20 08:22:35
- Spirit of the winds - earrings 2021-03-20 08:21:38
- Jewellery and snowy forest 2021-03-20 08:13:44
- Blue Media - our first Micarta series 2021-03-20 08:11:08
- Polymer clay earrings 2021-02-26 08:41:33
- The Horn Ring of the Nibelung 2021-02-26 08:15:50
- Ngorongoro - complex layered bracelet 2021-02-08 10:24:49
- Tresviri - Copper Pendant 2021-02-08 10:24:17
- Octoblue - asymmetric collier in blue 2021-02-08 09:58:01
- Cho Oyu Princess 2020-12-29 20:39:31
- Autoclave Masters Pendant 2020-12-29 19:29:02
- Social Media Channels 2020-09-10 08:05:15
|Avanova and RealiTea|
Avanova Design stands for handmade fashion jewellery, bags and accessories. Our physical shop RealiTea however is not only an ethnic boutique in Salzburg, but especially a tea house where you can enjoy a pot of excellent tea in our cozy corner.
Artisan jewelry from vegetable tanned leather, embossed and hand painted by Dewdrop of Honey.
|Hand embroidered hair accessories|
While the spring flowers are blooming in the forest and in the garden, our shop is in full bloom too! Hand embroidered, floral hair accessories from our partners in Vietnam.
|Tadu: Turning old jeans into trendy fashion items|
Tham and her progressive label Tadu Bag are right on time to lead towards a bright and cool fashion epoch. In this story I want to tell you how she escaped the daily grind and stepped on the adventurous path of slow fashion.
|The stunning art of the Hmong people|
The Hmong are highlanders from the North of Vietnam. Their traditional costumes follow an old and very complex formula of weaving, indigo wax batik and embroidery. Knowledge passed on through generations.
|Awakening old jeans to new life|
How to implement a business model, be creative at the same time, develop beautiful products and even do something beneficial for the environment? I think the artists from Atelier MeJe are on the right track!
|Handmade micro macramé jewellery and shimmering insects|
Let me introduce Yen with her wonderful micro macramé jewellery and her shimmering insects, made in bead embroidery technique.